Select a form below to begin download.
What Services does Intravene provide?
- Antibiotic Therapy
- Hydration therapy
- Total Parenteral Nutrition
- IVIG Therapy
- Biologic Therapy – Remicade, Rituxan, Xolair, Simponi Aria, Cimzia, Ocrevus, Orencia, Tysabri, Krystexxa , Actemra, Nucala, Benlysta, Cinqair, Fasenra, Entyvio, Stelara, Zinplava and other Specialty Biologics
- Osteoporosis Therapy- Reclast, Prolia, and Boniva
As new therapies become available, Intravene evaluates the safety of each new medication for inclusion
into our program.
Why Choose Intravene?
- Convenient and close to home with 4 locations to serve your patients
- No out-patient registration process
- Easy access to infusion suite
- In many cases office based infusions are more cost effective than those provided in a hospital inpatient or even an outpatient setting.
Where are we located?
- Lynchburg- 2215 Landover Place
- Danville- 4500 Riverside Drive, Suite B
- Roanoke- 4415 Pheasant Ridge Road, Suite 101
- Charlottesville- 1415 Rolkin Court, Suite 201
Who administers the therapy?
How does the referral process work?
- Orders or completed order forms ( available on our website)
- Copy of patient’s insurance cards
- Demographic information
- Recent office notes that may be needed for pre- authorization
Once the referral is made, what happens next?
- Verify insurance coverage
- Pre-authorize services if necessary
- Help patients apply for assistance ( if applicable)
- Call patient to schedule appointment
What if there is a problem or emergency during or after an infusion?
Why are some patients treated at home?
How do I reach Intravene?
In Lynchburg, call 434-947- 3900
In Roanoke, call 540-491- 0157
In Charlottesville, call 434-202- 8064
To arrange care for your patients with Intravene simply fax orders using a drug specific form found on our website or fax a prescription and patient demographic information to Intravene. We will assess the ordered therapy and arrange for the care of your patient. Of course you may always call Intravene for assistance.
Contact: Fax: (434)455-5531 or call (434)947-3900